[U]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[U]

Pride, Respect & Honour

HOMEHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey U whats cracking.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[sSs]Kurt
aardvark

Number of posts : 1
GMT TIME ZONE : State your time zone for training and war future reference.
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Hey U whats cracking. Empty
PostSubject: Hey U whats cracking.   Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:04 am

Thought I should pop in and see how you're all doing. I gotta say the site looks really nice. White on black sure is easy on the eyes. I tried adding your training server but it must be down. I've been meaning to stop by sooner but I didn't know where to find you at till i read "all about U" at Nothing of Value forums. Wow there was some drama. Looks like things are flowing smoothly for you guys now. I gotta say this is a pretty stacked team you guys are putting together over here, hope i don't get lined up in any of your sites. I guess the whole anonymous thing got ruined and that sucks cause you could have had some good clean fun there pretending to be a psychic mind reader. I think SNiPE wants to set up a friendly match with you guys so pop by are forum and we'll see what the timezones have to offer. Anyway just wanted to stop in and see Taxbot and Pimps new home. I'll be around from time to time, can't hang out too much or SNiPE will think I'm leaving him too. LULZ
Back to top Go down
[U]69
[U] Fighter
[U] Fighter

Number of posts : 102
GMT TIME ZONE : GMT +01:00
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey U whats cracking.   Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:40 am

Thank you for the kind words Kurt which are much appreciated. Don't forget passing by www.u-clan.com, since we transformed a long time, from here to there. Don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Hey U whats cracking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[U] :: Public Chat Room :: House of horrors-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» I CHALLANGE YOU!!
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 am by [NoV]Frutty

» Hey U whats cracking.
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:40 am by [U]69

» why...so....SERIOUS?! >:-D
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:35 am by [U]09

» Sup Number guys :)
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:59 pm by [SAE]Pac

» Another [U] website
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 am by [U]06

» heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 am by [U]2A

» Hello [U] clan
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 am by [U]06

» [U] vs [Crv]
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 am by [U]16

» GTA IV COMING TO PC
Hey U whats cracking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 am by [U]2B

Ventrilo
Gallery
Top posters
[U]09
Hey U whats cracking. Vote_lcapHey U whats cracking. Voting_barHey U whats cracking. Vote_rcap 
[U]06
Hey U whats cracking. Vote_lcapHey U whats cracking. Voting_barHey U whats cracking. Vote_rcap 
[U]00
[U]69
[U]2B
[U]16
[U]1A
[U]3A
XXX
[U]2A